Bill Russell observed, "The most important measure of how good a game I played was how much better I'd made teammates play."
Do you consider yourself to be a team player? Answer each of the following questions to see where you stand when it comes to promoting the good of the team:
1. Do I add value to others?
2. Do I add value to the organization?
3. Am I quick to give away the credit when things go right?
4. Do I use my "bench" players as much as I could?
5. Do many people on my team consistently make important decisions?
6. Is our team's emphasis on creating victories more than producing stars?