The next time you experience a failure, think about why you failed instead of who was at fault. Analyze any failure:
• What lessons have I learned?
• Am I grateful for this experience?
• How can I turn the failure into success?
• Practically speaking, where do I go from here?
• Who else has failed in this way before, and how can that person help me?
• How can my experience help others someday to keep from failing?
• Did I fail because of another person, because of my situation, or because of myself?
• Did I actually fail, or did I fall short of an unrealistically high standard?
• Where did I succeed as well as fail?
"Be the first to take responsibility for finding
answers when things go wrong for your team."